Jay Weingarten is my most excellent guest this week.
Jay is a comedian. Jay is funny. Jay is cool. Jay is nice.
Find out more about Jay here.
Listen to Jay's comedy "album" "Big Laughs" here.
Check out Jay's episode of Weird Adults with Little Esther here.
This week's book giveaway is "Mind Beyond Death" by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche. Want a chance to get a book every week forever? Join the Synchronicity Community today and you'll get that chance.
Be sure to subscribe to Synchronicity on iTunes.
- Jay's Comedy
- Flying Fish
- Expressing Yourself via Comedy
- Power Point as a comedic tool
- The importance of keeping an open mind
- Being authentic in life and comedy
- The importance of loving everything around you
- Jay's chihuahua "The Baby"
- Karma and Reincarnation
- Multidimensional realities - Simultaneous other lives
- Tim Heidecker and Vic Berger
- 2 Wet Crew
- L.A Comedy Scene
- Jay's Unique Path
- Using Life as a Path
- Jazz man!
- The internet being awesome
- Reducing Fear, Increasing Love