Steven Kampmann is my guest today. Steven is an all around cool guy and father of previous guest Mikey Kampmann.
In this episode Steven and I discuss the importance of dreams. Steven also recommended some excellent books as an addendum to the episode:
Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung
C.G. Jung and Hermann Hesse: A Record of Two Friendships by Miguel Serrano
The Wisdom of Your Dreams by Jeremy Taylor
The History of Last Night's Dreams by Roger Kamenetz
The book for this weeks giveaway is "The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep." If you want a chance to win a brand new copy of that book all you do is join the Synchronicity Community.
Also, this week I'm launching the Synchronicity Generosity Experiment. Fore more information about that go here.
Don't forget to rate and review Synchronicity on iTunes. It helps me and costs you nothing.
- Steven meeting Carl Jung's great grandson
- Bollingen Tower
- Dying, Dreams and Awareness
- The power of knowing nothing
- The flexibility of dreams
- Dreams predicting future events
- Taking action based on your dreams
- The orchestra of the Self
- Dreams as a source of creativity
- Climbing the mountain
- Finding your way to yourself
- Acting on your inner life
- Taking risks