As more and more people get tuned into the reality that your imagination creates reality the questions have begun to roll in.
Taking an episode to go over some of those questions along with my responses. There’s a good chance you may have questions once you pop the lid open too.
Questions in this episode:
1. How can I convince people this is real?
2. How do I explain this to a 5-year old
3. I can't picture exactly what I want, what do I do?
4. I have too many things to imagine. What do I do!?
5. Can I only do the techniques at night?
6. After I've imagined the scene do I drop it?
7. You mentioned this is a neutral principle. How can it be abused?
Rate and Review (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) Synchronicity on Apple Podcasts.